As commercial lawyers we cover a whole range of commercial and corporate matters that most businesses will require. Whether you require general corporate advice, a discussion on how to sell your business or set up your business in the United Kingdom we can assist you to achieve this before Brexit or after.
Our dedicated team will assist you in the following areas:
- Breach of contract – A breach of Contract is the breaking of a legally binding agreement
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Insurance litigation, including credit hire issues
- Litigation on personal guarantees
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Debt recovery/statutory demands
- Setting aside antecedent transactions
Access Lawyer’s barristers will carry out a review of contracts or give you guidance on international transactions and in addition travel with you if necessary.