If you require support and assistance on any legal matter in any area of family law our family lawyers in London can help. We provide a sympathetic and knowledgeable environment for you to discuss your case, and can help you obtain the best results for you and your family.
Our goal is to minimise damage and enable the parties to see the bigger picture and move forward with their lives. We can do fixed fees for dealing with divorce, ending civil partnerships, representation in children matters at court and financial matters in and out of court.
Areas we provide service are as follows:
- Traditional Divorce – In a traditional divorce lawyers can be cooperative or uncooperative. They can freely exchange information, or they can be obtrusive, potentially requiring that they be forced to exchange information utilizing formal legal processes known as “discovery
- Finances and Divorce – When you begin the process of divorce or dissolving your civil partnership, you might be wondering how much you’ll be able to sort out on your own – and whether you need a solicitor. This will depend on several things, including how easy you and your ex-partner find it to discuss financial issues.
- Children and Residency
- Deeds of Separation – The actual document drawn up and signed by both parties, when they reach agreement, is often called a Deed of Separation and is a legally binding written contract. The main issues dealt with in a separation agreement are as follows: An agreement to live apart
- Collaborative Law
- Family Mediation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements and Disputes
- Civil Partnerships
- Domestic Violence
- Name Change Deeds – A deed poll is a legal document that proves a change of name. You can change any part of your name, add or remove names and hyphens, or change spelling. There are 2 ways to get a deed poll.You can use either way to change the name on your driving licence or passport.
- Grandparents’ rights
If you are looking for Family Lawyers in London please get in touch for more information.